As a member of the Florida State Genealogical Society, you can:
- Attend free or reduced priced webinars.
- Post and respond to queries and other issues in the Member Forums.
- Post and participate in the the Surname Research program.
- Receive the FSGS journal, The Florida Genealogist.
- Receive a 10% discount on FSGS Books and CDs
- Benefit from discounted fees for the annual conference.
- Use the Calendar of Events where FSGS and other Florida Society coming events are posted.
The membership year is from January 1st through December 31st. New members joining on or after October 1 will receive a membership for the remainder of the current year and extending through the full calendar year that follows.
FSGS has five types of memberships available. Choose the appropriate membership option from the menu on the left or below for directions to join or renew on line or by mail. Please note that payments are processed by hand.
Pay on line with a credit card or PayPal or mail your application to:
FSGS Membership Chair
1360 Phyllis Drive
Merritt Island, FL 32952