- 13 Things You Can Do with Your DNA
- DNA Tools – A Tour
- Clustering - What it is and How to do it
- How is this Match Related to Me?
- Figuring Out a Mystery Match – How Am I Related to This Person?
- Why are 2nd Cousins Genealogical Gold?
- GEDMatch -What is it and How do I Use it?
- DNA Basics – Getting a Solid Foundation
- Which Matches Do I Pursue?
- How to Get Your Matches to Respond
- X-DNA - How to Use it
- Think You Know the Census – Think Again!
- What to do with your Stuff? Creating a Future for your Genealogy and Family Heirlooms
- Genealogy for Busy People – 15 Minutes at a Time
- Ramp Up Your Genealogy with Social Media
- Using Technology in your Genealogy
- Techniques to Enhance Your Search Results
- Swedish Records and Research
- A Roadmap for Researching in a New Location
- Continuing your Genealogical Education
- Creating a Family History Legacy (Beginner)
- Family Tree Maker Explained
- Willing to travel up to 100 miles.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Manatee Genealogical Society
- South Bay Genealogical Society
- Charlotte County Genealogical Society
- Sarasota Genealogical Society
- Lakewood Ranch Genealogy Club
- Tampa Family Heritage Festival
- Newtown (CT) Genealogy Club
- Waukesha (WI) County Genealogical Society
- Northland Genealogical Society (Kansas City)
- ProGen 44 Graduate
- Gen-Fed 2021
- SLIG 2021 Advanced Practices in Social History
- SLIG 2021 Advanced Techniques for Mastering Online Research
- SLIG 2020 Advanced Genealogical Methods
- SLIG Academy 2020 Genealogical Speaking with Josh Taylor
- IGHR 2021 Military Records
- IGHR 2020 Writing and Publishing with Tom Jones
- IGHR 2019 DNA as Genealogical Evidence
- IGHR 2018 Genetic Genealogy Tools and Techniques
- GRIP 2019 Family Archiving